Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Pre-Moving

Hey All~

So today marks one week until I start my new job in NYC with Turner Broadcasting and Cartoon Network. Talk about a busy time! I am moving completely out of my apartment as we speak, still working at Charter Media 8-5, and trying to hang out with my friends and family before I leave. Non-stop for Bonnett until, hmmm, who knows! I decided to set up this blog page for you all to stay updated on what's going on with me. I promise to update it and make it look really cool in the next few weeks, but bare with me until then please! Its going to be weird being so far away from everyone, but this way it will feel like I am sharing my experiences and adventures with you all. Oh yeah, HAPPY 23rd Birthday Hunter!! :-D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Alpha Male said...

Good Idea. Let's pretend that I'm only 23.

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Mom said...

I am sooooooooooo proud of you!!!! Can't wait to come up and shop with you in the big apple!!!! You are my NY connection. You're the BEST daughter ever and I will miss you terribly!!! I love you!!!

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home